Break Your Sugar Addiction
Sugar is hidden in a lot of foods. To break your sugar addiction, you will need to learn how you can spot these sneaky sugars and the steps to eating less sugar. Here is an outline of the 7 steps:
- Realize what’s going on with your brain, your body, sugar, and flour. How does your brain and body react to sugar?
- Understand levels of addiction. You may have a slight sugar addiction, not a true total addiction.
- Detox. Spend some time away from sugar!
- Become familiar with reading nutrition labels. It makes it easier to spot the hidden sugars.
- Balance blood sugar levels by eating balanced meals. Focus on getting the important nutrition.
- Heal your gut. Get healthy probiotics into your diet.
- Pay attention to other sugars. For example, honey, agave, and fruit sugars.