The VMTX is the most recent addition to the Thumper® line of massagers. Conceptualized in partnership with a leading chiropractor professor from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, the VMTX is ideal for treating entire kinetic chains of muscles.
The VMTX is easy to use; simply grip it like you would a computer mouse, strap the flexible band across the back of your hand and you're ready to unleash the power of its vibrational therapy. With a bit of practice, the use of the device and its effectiveness will become intuitive, as if the massager becomes an extension of your hand.
To maximize the effect of your massage and to minimize feedback onto your hand and wrist, glide or "heel" the VMTX along the muscles you are massaging. Do so with the palm of your hand. Allow the percussive action of the massage head do its work. Use your fingers to just glide the device in the direction you want it to move. When you are ready to apply more pressure on a specific pressure point or muscle knot, transfer or "rock" the weight on your hand forward from your palm onto your fingers. This transfer of pressure will increase the massage strength on that particular point of the muscle.
- Weighing only 2 lbs. and fitting right into your hand, the VMTX helps you reach even the smallest of muscles in the tightest of places, delivering a focused single point massage.
- Variable speed control from 20-40 hertz that match your muscles' natural healing frequency.
- 3 interchangeable massage heads let you customize your massage experience, and achieve the best outcomes.
- Easy to clean; just wipe with damp cloth.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
- Size: 3.5"W x 7.5"L x 3.5"H (9cm x 19cm x 9cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- FDA Class 1 approved
- Electrically approved UL, CSA, CE
- 2-year warranty