The heart is a miracle organ that starts working in a mother’s womb and keeps on beating until its last breath. It constantly beats and supplies blood and oxygen to body tissues. Throughout life, all day and night the heart is serving us. Despite doing the most indispensable service, heart health is often ignored by us. There is need to maintain your heart as any kind of damage can put your life at risk. An unhealthy heart can result in serious life threatening conditions like heart attacks and other serious problems. Heart attack as the name suggests is a condition in which blood supply to the heart is cut off. This condition arises when the blood vessels supplying blood to the heart gets clogged up which obstructs the blood flow. Chest pain, sweating, nausea, vomiting and dyspnea are the few critical signs and symptoms. To avoid such an undesirable heart problem, one should understand the various causative factors responsible for this condition:
- High cholesterol levels: raised triglycerides and low density lipoproteins levels in the blood influences clot formation in arteries. So, one should aim to keep them under control and take possible effort to maintain their apt levels. Healthy diet and right medication can do wonders and maintain the healthy range of cholesterol in the body. If we talk about medication, then hypolipidemic drugs are widely employed for this purpose only. Crestor 10 mg is considered as one of the best options to achieve desired healthy cholesterol levels. It contains Rosuvastatin, which aims to lower bad cholesterol level and raises good cholesterol levels in the body. It is one of the best-selling products and is opted by many people as it shows excellent patient compliance.
- Being Overweight: is one of the reasons that make your heart prone to the disease. Eat healthy diet such as green vegetables, antioxidant rich items like fresh fruits and work out regularly to keep your weight under control.
- High blood pressure: is another medical problem that can result in heart attack like conditions. Take proper antihypertensive therapy, limit salt intake and exercise regularly as it helps you to keep your blood pressure levels under control.
- Family history: is one such reason that is unavoidable and natural. If any of your family members have a history of heart diseases then start making positive and healthy changes in your lifestyle today. Convert your sedentary lifestyle into an active one, work out regularly and eat healthy food to stay away from heart problems
- Smoking: speeds up the process of clogging arteries and effects other blood vessels. Smokers are twice more likely to have heart attacks than people who don’t smoke. So, one should quit smoking by seeking help from a doctor, friends or family.